08/08/2016 0 Comments
Statistics on Back Pain
- About 70% to 85% of people experience back pain at some point.
- It ranks as the 5th most prevalent reason that people in the U.S. go to the doctor.
- It is stated to be the most common cause of limited activity among people who are below the age of 45.
- Most back pain isn’t actually caused by conditions such as infections, fractures or cancer; thus, they are non-organic, they are mechanical.
- About 25% of adults in the U.S. have lower back pain that can last a whole day.
- 7.6% of people claimed that for at least once a year, they have experienced an episode of severe acute lower back pain.
- About 50% of working Americans reported having symptoms of back pain every year.
- Almost 2% of the U.S. work force receives compensation for back injuries every year.
- U.S. citizens spend about $50 billion dollars a year in back pain expenses.
You need to visit your chiropractor if you have back pain that seems not to go away quickly. It can be caused by mechanical problems that your chiropractor can work on. Your long-lasting or recurring back pain can be improved quickly by starting your chiropractic treatment.
Make use of this new information. Get treated today!